In 1923 the family Almeida initiated their activities in Santa Gertrudes manufacturing bricks and roof tiles for thousands of buildings in our country.
During the roof tiles crisis that had beginning in 1980 and lasted approximately 5 years, the Cerâmica Almeida was the only one that remained active among the 14 factories that existed in the region.
Such success occurred graces the tiles Colmar (capa-canal) and Roman that were inventions of the Cerâmica Almeida and it consecrate it in the market.
Today, 90 years later, the Cerâmica Almeida stands out between the biggest producers of floors and coverings tiles of the region and of Brazil. With three very modern industrial units which produce around 1.990.000 m2 by month of floors and coverings tiles of recognized technical quality and beauty in several sizes and colors finding attend all the classes of a more and more demanding market.
Based on a concept of high productivity and quality, the factories are mounted with Italian equipments of last generation capable to produce products that attend the needs of a consumer market each more demanding every day.
The Cerâmica Almeida has a completely own infrastructure and highly qualified professionals which guarantees its reliability and stability in its productive process.